Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Drive
After watching the "Drive" video it brought me back to jr, high school when all my teachers told me that I should be looking to see what my five year plan was and how would I would accomplish it. I would look at them with a puzzled expression on my face thinking they were crazy. One teacher finally said to me. What do you plan on doing with the rest of your life?" You need to go to college and major in something. She then asked. "What do you like to do?" this was a similar to the 24 hr. do what you want. The "Mastery" and "Challenge" motivation in humans is the opportunity people need to do what they like to do. I believe the concept has been around for a long period of time just under different names. The basic concept is do what you like to do and you will be more "fulfilled" and "successful."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment