Sunday, October 14, 2018


I understand that it would be difficult to have all schools provide robotics as part of the school curriculum due to funding, but I believe if the teachers and schools want to do robotics they can accomplish it. They can get parents support, asking companies for donations, and fundraising. I believe schools should invest in robotics because you are teaching children how to problem solve, Investigate, design, and experiment which are categories for engineering, math, art, and science. Teachers will be helping student be prepared with life skills for the real world to obtaining a great job. The students who had the opportunities to be part of these robotics programs had a greater graduation rate. Students were motivated to created something they like which kept them motivated to complete high school and want to continue to college.  Therefore, I believe students should be giving the opportunities in school to experience robotics.

No comments: