Sunday, November 11, 2018
I really enjoyed seeing the video on blended learning. I was amazed on how they were able to see everyone on the screen and interact face to face in a large group setting and then moved on to do smaller groups. The information shared in the video are very important for my future teaching skills. I can see were the teacher becomes the coach to teach the students how to navigate the system. I also see it's beneficial with the students who are absent because they can go over the lesson due to everything being saved online. On the second video future learning i agree that is more beneficial for students starting from kindergarten to start doing real life problems that will help them for ever. I was amazed to hear how young students created their own app such as the domestic app and the no bullying app. I agree that students should be empowered to be using their imagination and creativity to be successful and confident that they can change the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment